Please review the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below. Redemption of Hotel Loyalty Rewards constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions.
General Terms and Conditions
- You must be 18 years of age or older to redeem Hotel Loyalty Rewards.
- Only one Hotel Loyalty Rewards may be used per reservation, per family, unless otherwise indicated on the reward itself or associated collateral.
- Each Hotel Loyalty Reward may be used for a single reservation. No credit will be issued if the full value of the reward is not used on the reservation.
- Reward redemptions that are included as part of your transaction will be deducted from the amount due. Hotel Loyalty Rewards can only be used to receive the indicated discount on hotel reservations made on the hotelloyaltyrewards.com website. Hotel Loyalty Rewards cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, check, or credit, other than the indicated discount on a paid hotel reservation.
- Hotel Loyalty Rewards PIN can be used one time. Lost, stolen, or damaged Hotel Loyalty Rewards will not be replaced.
- Hotel Loyalty Rewards expire one year from date of distribution, unless otherwise specified on the Hotel Loyalty Rewards itself. Both booking and actual hotel stay must be completed prior to expiration date.
- In some cases Hotel Loyalty Rewards may require a minimum 2 night stay.
- Payments by credit card will appear on your monthly card statement as "Travel Services" or as a charge from the applicable hotel ("Supplier").
- Propco may cancel the booking in the event of non-payment or payment dispute and standard penalties imposed by the Suppliers, up to the full amount of each reservation, will be applied.
- All bookings made by Propco shall comply with all applicable U.S. laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, sanctions issued by the Office of Foreign Assets Control. Such sanctions may prevent Propco from offering hotels at specific destinations or to specific individuals. To assist Propco with its compliance with laws, rules and regulations, Propco may ask you for additional information. Any booking made, or in good faith believed to be made, in violation of U.S. law, will be cancelled by Propco, in its sole discretion, with no liability to you other than to issue a refund, if permitted by law.
- CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES. Reservations are subject to the rules of the Supplier; some reservations cannot be cancelled, other reservations may incur Supplier fees to cancel or change. Refunds, if permitted, may take up to 90 days to process and are subject to the policies of the individual Supplier. If you cancel a reservation you will not receive a refund or credit of the value of the Hotel Loyalty Reward used.
General Travel Information
- Travel reservations are subject to the rules of the Supplier. The information and descriptions given about the Suppliers are believed to be accurate, but Propco makes no warranty or representation regarding the information and descriptions.
- The electronic reservation, shall constitute the sole contract between the Supplier and the purchaser. Propco shall have no liability for any actions or omissions of the Supplier.
- Propco shall have no responsibility for any credit or voucher issued by any Supplier, and any questions or issues you may have with respect to such credit or voucher must be addressed directly with the Supplier.
- Special requests made to a Supplier are on a request only basis and cannot be guaranteed. Fees, taxes and charges may apply, depending on the service request.
- Supplier policies are subject to change at any time without notice.
Hotel Terms and Conditions
- Hotel rooms are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-CHANGEABLE unless permitted by the terms of the room/rate description. Check the terms carefully before making a hotel reservation for cancellation or change terms and fees. For rooms that are non-refundable, if you change or cancel your reservation at any time, you will still be charged the full reservation amount of room and tax for the entire stay.
- If permitted, cancellations or modifications received at any time may be subject to a Supplier fee.
- More than 9 rooms booked at the same hotel during the same dates, even if all the dates are not identical, is not permitted. If we determine that you have booked reservations for more than 9 rooms in separate reservations, those reservations are subject to cancellation and will incur applicable cancellation fees in accordance with the rate description.
- Hotel room reservations cannot be transferred or reassigned to another traveler and cannot be resold. If we determine that you have transferred or re-sold a reservation, those reservations are subject to cancellation and will incur applicable cancellation fees in accordance with the rate description.
- No shows are non-refundable and will result in a forfeiture of all payments made and Hotel Loyalty Rewards used by you in connection with the reservation, without credit due. If you think you may arrive at a hotel late, please contact the hotel directly to arrange for late arrival, if available. Actual times for “late” vary by hotel.
- Early check-out from a hotel is not subject to a refund.
- Government issued photo identification is required at check-in and must match the name on the reservation. Some properties have a minimum age requirement for check-in.
- Policies for children vary by hotel. Please contact the hotel directly to learn whether child benefits are offered and whether there are child restrictions.
- Hotel reservations include room and applicable hotel taxes only. Any additional hotel charges, such as resort fees and hotel energy surcharges, and any charges for incidentals that you incur are not included in your reservation rate and must be paid directly to the hotel. Incidental charges may include but are not limited to parking fees, baby sitting, room service, telephone fees, internet usage fees, in-room movies, mini-bar charges, and gratuities.
- Special requests, such as bed type, smoking preferences or in-room amenities, are subject to hotel availability.
- The hotel may require a major credit card, in the name of one of the guests, or a cash deposit upon check-in.
- Reservations do not include services not specified in the reservation confirmation.
- A reasonable attempt will be made to notify guests of hotel renovation or refurbishment if Propco knows of the same; however, Propco shall not be liable for any failure to provide such notification or for damages that may result from renovation or refurbishment.
- Propco acts only as an agent for the Supplier in regards to travel, and assumes no liability for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be caused due to acts of God, war, riots, or by any company or person involved in carrying out travel arrangements.
- In the event of Supplier trip cancellation prior to departure, a full refund will constitute a full settlement of all liability.
- Propco is not responsible for any changes initiated by you with the Supplier.
- PROPCO AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF, AND DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR INACCURACIES RELATING TO, THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTION OF THE HOTEL DISPLAYED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PHOTOGRAPHS, LOGOS/ICONS, LISTS OF HOTEL AMENITIES, AND GENERAL PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS), WHICH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY THE RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS. HOTEL RATINGS ARE INTENDED AS GENERAL GUIDELINES, AND PROPCO AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF THE RATINGS.
- PROPCO, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THIS SITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY PROPCO OR ITS AFFILIATES. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. PROPCO, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THE SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
- THE SUPPLIERS ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND NOT AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES OF PROPCO OR ITS AFFILIATES. PROPCO AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, BREACHES OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY SUCH SUPPLIERS OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING THEREFROM.
- PROPCO AND ITS AFFILIATES HAVE NO LIABILITY AND WILL MAKE NO REFUND IN THE EVENT OF ANY DELAY, CANCELLATION, OVERBOOKING, STRIKE, FORCE MAJEURE OR OTHER CAUSE BEYOND THEIR DIRECT CONTROL, AND THEY SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSE, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR OTHER AUTHORITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL PROPCO, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF PROPCO, ITS AFFILIATES, AND/OR THE SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
These Travel Disclosures and any action or proceeding related thereto, whether in contract or tort, at law or in equity, shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of New York, USA as they are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such state. Any action in connection with any matters related to these travel disclosures, shall be brought only in the state or federal courts located in the state and city of New York and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. All disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
Seller of Travel Registration Numbers
Propp Corp., who acts only as an agent for the Suppliers, makes the travel arrangements for you. State Seller of Travel registration numbers for Propp Corp. in the states that require registration are: California 2080494-40 (registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by California. Propp Corp. is not a participant in the Travel Consumer Restitution Fund); Florida ST39796; Iowa 1241; and State of Washington 602 449 394.
Propp Corp., 8750 W. Bryn Mawr Avenue, Suite 1020E, Chicago, IL 60631, 877-489-8050